VISAM Touch Panel
15" TFT LCD
XGA Resolution, LED Backlight
IP66 front panel, extended operating temperature
incl. WEC 7, HMI editor and runtime
- New, column-free front panel design
- IP66 Front panel
- 15" TFT display with XGA resolution, LED backlight and resistive touchscreen
- Extended temperature range: -20 ~ 60°C
- Protection against voltage peaks and galvanically isolated connections.
- Energy consumption only 18 Watt
- incl. Windows WEC7, VBASE HMI/SCADA Editor and VBASE Compact-RT HMI Runtime
With the new HMI devices VTP-BC120 and BC150, the VTP-B series is extended by a 12" and 15" model. The new design line brings not only good looking, but also brings practical innovations, such as the true-flat front panel with a certified IP66 protection class and status LED. The 12" and 15" displays have the classic 4: 3 form factor and are equipped with an energy saving LED backlight.
The operator units are designed for the harsh conditions in industrial environments. They work completely fanless, are free of moving parts and can also be used under strong vibrations (max. 1 Grms) and shocks. The wide temperature range from -20 ° to 60 ° Celsius opened additional application fields for the HMI devices, eg outdoors.
The comprehensive software package includes the operating system, HMI / SCADA development software andruntime environment. VBASE HMI / SCADA is equipped with everything needed for an efficient machine and plantoperation. The VBASE drivers are continuously updated and are currently compatible with 200 different remotesystems.