VISAM Touch Panel
7" Widescreen TFT LCD
WVGA resolution, PCAP touch, LED backlight
incl. Win10 IOT, HMI editor and runtime
- 7" widescreen TFT display with WVGA resolution, LED backlight and PCAP touchscreen
- IP65 front
- Panel or wall mount with detachable housing frame
- Intel Celeron N3350 CPU, fanless, dual-core
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet + 2x serial ports
- incl. Windows 10 IOT, VBASE HMI/SCADA Editor and VBASE Embedded-RT HMI runtime
The VISAM touch panels are compact, robust and extremely feature-rich operating devices for machine and plant construction as well as for building system technology. They are operated with the extensive VBASE HMI runtime and map the almost complete VBASE range of functions on a compact operating device.
VBASE is a flexible automation platform for professional use in industrial and building automation. The possibilities of VBASE are almost unlimited. VBASE is at home wherever processes are visualised, data is collected and communication with remote systems is required. From automotive to building materials to pharmaceuticals and chemicals - VBASE is not limited to one industry.
The VTP-BX74 with 7" widescreen display is equipped with a Celeron processor and 2 GB main memory. The operating device has a removable housing frame and is suitable for wall mounting and desk mounting. In addition, it is free of fans and protected at the front according to IP65.